THE TITLE OF LIBERTY

And the Lord called his people ZION, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:18)

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor?




Zion and Jerusalem, May 20, 2015

What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor?  saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 3:15)


 Mayor Stephanie Rawling Blake


Madam Mayor Stephanie, you have no idea how much I like your name. I talk as if you were present. Who knows, maybe I knew you before we were born or maybe I have a Platonic crush on you?

Do you want to know why I humiliated myself before the whole world yesterday? Because I was forced to. The rich of this people grinded my face in sorrow because I am money wise poor. But above all, I was chosen by God who tries the righteous to test my own hypothesis or that I practice what I preach or that I walk the talk and walk the plank. 


When I begun to write to you as a result of social injustice in our cities I made mention of the power of the US constitution; or the law that binds the people to the land. The US constitution is the law of the land. I stressed in my blog how to get results or how to petition for redress of grievances in The Lord's way or without foolish marches and/or senseless and counterproductive street protests that produce unwarranted violence. And yesterday my rights were infringed or about to be violated. I mourned like when a father loses his only son.  This is a natural sign of oppression as a result of wicked rulers.  For the LORD has said, that when the righteous bear rule the people are happy, but when the people mourn, it is because the wicked bear rule. Hence the LORD gave commandment to my ancient people and ever since stressed his will with regards to the treatment of the aliens or the strangers in our midst.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 29:2)

Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Old Testament | Exodus 22:21)

Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God.

(Old Testament | Leviticus 25:17)
'


I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me?  why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

(Old Testament | Psalms 42:9)

 O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.

(Old Testament | Psalms 74:21)

He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 22:16)

There is power in the law


What am I or was complaining about? Was it because the government's red tape that prevent us or does not want to give us who are needy medical or food benefits? 


Individually speaking, I am insured myself.  I have medical insurance and the means to make ends meet, but not for my whole family. 


I am disabled and survive on SSDI alone but I am a hard working individual at the same time. I work more than any other disabled person that I know and produce more than any other non disabled in my profession, exceedingly more. I have great capital in store but I cannot make money with what I do, because I have not been born yet.  Nor do I want to profit with the holy things as the mega churches or charismatic preachers do, it is abomination to the LORD.  This is so that I can have the power and authority of God unmarred to do his errands in complete righteousness with a single eye for his honor and glory at all peril. In other words, I don't get paid for preaching or writing. What I do It's too expensive or priceless to be sold or to be bought with price or money. No one but God has yet noticed the value of what I do for a living. I know it pleases him.  Sometimes I think that I am wasting and wearing my life for naught;  that I labor in vain. But the scripture of truth assures me that I am not the only one that has felt that way and that my work is with him. I have a fine body and a fine mind to serve the LORD, but in the world I live in, I am not good for them, no one wants to hire me. They say that I am crazy mad, that I lack or have no judgement. They have marred my life that i cannot get a decent job or gainful employment. So it is written:


And now it came to pass that I, Nephi, was exceedingly sorrowful because of the hardness of their hearts; and now when they saw that I began to be sorrowful they were glad in their hearts, insomuch that they did rejoice over me, saying:
We knew that ye could not construct a ship, for we knew that ye were lacking in judgment; wherefore, thou canst not accomplish so great a work.

And thou art like unto our father, led away by the foolish imaginations of his heart; yea, he hath led us out of the land of Jerusalem, and we have wandered in the wilderness for these many years; and our women have toiled, being big with child; and they have borne children in the wilderness and suffered all things, save it were death; and it would have been better that they had died before they came out of Jerusalem than to have suffered these afflictions.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 17:19 - 20)


Are we not all beggars?



Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 49:4)



But the LORD seeing me doing nothing, he saw my talents and he immediately hired me. When he saw me idle, about the eleventh hour, he said to me, why are you loitering all day and not working, and I told him, because no man hires me. And ever since I write errands in season and out of season for him. I believe he was thinking of people like me when he spake the following parable:


FOR the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you.  And they went their way.

Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?


They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us.  He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

(New Testament | Matthew 20:1 - 7)

Fighting Sin and Error

I have been on active duty and busy since I was seven years old. So does my wife. She is self employed cleaning houses, conducting when called new construction cleaning among other things;  and she also cuts hair and makes people look beautiful every now and then.  But that is nothing compared with the work she does at home.  But she only makes as much money as she is able on her circumstances and it is hard work and I help her most of the time even if all I have to do is to help her drive. And when lawn work is required where she works, I just take a bit more pain medicine and I help out as much as I can until I cannot stand no more. 





She knows it, I know it and my God who strengthens me and sustains me knows it. Thus far we only need a little bit of support until we are again able to stand in our feet as we once did for very many years without any outside help. We are making progress but our reach is limited. 


The point is that I do not sell my rights for food or medical help. I was not sad yesterday and the day before because I would be without food or medical care benefits for my family. It is hardship but I can make it in my own even if I die or have to literally eat my dog trying. 

GROMIT
That is gross, I have rights too


The pioneers of my people, when they were persecuted and cast away they landed in the range of the everlasting hills, the top of the mountains, and they were so poor that they ate wolves and snakes.  So,  I figure that a domesticated dog must taste like chicken. Yesterday, I was sad even unto death because of unreasonable searches and seizures and the unknown dangers in giving your trust to any earthly government entity. 


Knowing that justice would not be served for unreasonable searches and seizures,  I practiced what I preach. Unknowingly,  I cried and did not faint; or I  prayed, that is I exercised my God given rights under the US constitution to properly and respectfully complain and petition for redress of grievances or for a better venue to resolve my issues. And I made that petition as properly and respectfully as I knew how to the best of my abilities with the judges or investigators of the Department of children and families. I also sent the same letter to my state governor, my state attorney, my us senator, my president, my friends, and I also published discretely on my very own news pod, my blog. Then, when I had done that,  I went to cry and pray to my God that somebody would listen from the local government or from the top or from federal government. 

Abinadi


If they would not listen to my plea or complain, then The Lord who heard my cry would come out of his hiding place and in his wrath and fury vex the whole nation with the judgment or curse I had pronounced at the end of my letter. Then, after this, I went to lay down with my hands behind my head as a pillow to wait for any answer. All I knew is that I had done my diligence or conducted my instances as The Lord required. If my cause was right or justified the answer would come from below, from the top or from heaven above. Not one minute had transpired when my kind and loving friends reached out and offered help when or if I needed it.  Then, before my message conversation ended with my friends, the department of children and family called me and said that they no longer needed a full disclosure of all my finances beyond of what they already knew or had. They said that they only needed verifications of my wife self employment as before. Thank God they listened to my plea. And I immediately went to bow down with mighty prayer and supplication to my God for his tender mercies and for saying to me here I am or for being lightning speed quick to answer me. As he promised when he said:


Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 58:9)


What I preach works all the time if your cause a right or just. 



Again, not many days ago, you may remember I bragged about it as tried to counsel you and the young Baltimore State Attorney, Mrs. Mosby on a more excellent way to get the job done or the results we seek with regards to injustices by our own government abuses. Little did I know then that I had to put my own shoe and foot in the mouth. Or that The Lord would not many days after that try my faith and chose me to give you all a living example of the power and truthfulness of his words. 


I don't know what will happen tomorrow or if I will get the benefits need, but I know of a surety that I do not have to sell or compromise my freedom or the least of my God given rights for a plate of pottage. 


If they help me fine and if they don't, I am fine with that too.  There is always another way. But if I had listened to them and signed that hateful and intrusive power of attorney that they sent me, it would have been their way or the highway. 


I share this testimony with you Madam Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie and Madam Baltimore state attorney Mosby, because I believe you have enough faith to believe in me, for we all, that is you both and me, are one in the pursuit of truth and justice. Madam Mosby as a woman of law who has set her foot in a court room, she will understand the Legal jargon of the LORD. For the LORD has said to those who grind the faces of the poor in your midst that he will stand as a prosecutors to plead for his people, and he will also seat to judge the people and discover their secret parts and display their nakedness. The LORD will enter into judgment and also become an executioner. It is written:

Overturning the tables of the Money Exchangers
Like Father Like Son
This is a painting of my dad kicking butt and about to be charged with Domestic Violence or assault and battery  just like me.  I was arrested and held imprisoned for about a month in may of 2008 for false or inflated and frivolous charges of Domestic Violence.  And I was charged with Assault and Battery also.  I had suffered other abuses also before this.  I was baker acted and lost my house to bank sharks.  I cried mightily to GOD like I did yesterday, and sent letters to the then US president, but no body listened to me, so a few months later, my dad came out of his hiding place and in his wrath and in his fury vexed the whole nation on my behalf and the behalf of others who suffered as I. But I was the only one able to plead the Lord's way.  In other words, like Freddy Gray, my case or complain was the straw that broke the camel's back.
The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people. The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.

What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor?  saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, The rings, and nose jewels, The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war. And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 3:13 - 26)

 
The Voice of Justice


And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger, and fear not me, saith the Lord of Hosts.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 24:5)


For the vineyard of the Lord of Hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant; and he looked for judgment, and behold, oppression; for righteousness, but behold, a cry.

Wo unto them that join house to house, till there can be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

In mine ears, said the Lord of Hosts, of a truth many houses shall be desolate, and great and fair cities without inhabitant.

Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of a homer shall yield an ephah.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 15:7 - 10)

 
But that all can be averted if we practice righteousness. The Land of Zion or the United States of America, which is one nation, under GOD indivisible, with liberty and justice for all is full of resources and has in store even to spare to establish this great country forever if we just were to listen to the counsel of the GOD of these lands, even Jesus Christ.  There is no need for there to be poor in our midst. There is something we all individually and collectively can do to make a descent living. I am not akin about spreading the wealth as the communist do, but abut spreading the opportunities from the short end of the horn to the large end of the horn; or from the jail houses and the poor, sick and meek to the more affluent.


For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things, and have given unto the children of men to be agents unto themselves.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 104:17)

There is even now already in store sufficient, yea, even an abundance, to redeem Zion, and establish her waste places, no more to be thrown down, were the churches, who call themselves after my name, willing to hearken to my voice.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 101:75)



We all have different talents and abilities that we can all share the gifts of GOD for the benefit of the individual and the whole.  I do not know about others, but if I were to run for the highest office in the land, I would if needs be organize a new Independent American Party and adopt without wasting any time the political platform of Joseph Smith the prophet when he run for president in the 1840s. 


   Joseph Smith’s Platform

Joseph wasted little time in preparing a platform for his campaign. He met with William W. Phelps and dictated to him the headings for a political pamphlet titled General Smith’s Views of the Powers and Policy of the Government of the United States, 10 the foundation document for his presidential platform. The platform didn’t specifically mention the Latter-day Saints’ persecution in Missouri; instead, it offered solutions for many of the nation’s most pressing problems.


The most important plank in Joseph’s platform concerned the powers of the president. Joseph wanted to give the chief magistrate “full power to send an army to suppress mobs … [without requiring] the governor of a state to make the demand.” 11

 
Eliminating slavery was another important part of his platform. He wrote in General Smith’s Views: “The Declaration of Independence ‘holds these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;’ but at the same time some two or three millions of people are held as slaves for life, because the spirit in them is covered with a darker skin.” 12 Instead of simply calling for the abolition of slavery, Joseph Smith’s platform would have Congress “pay every man a reasonable price for his slaves out of the surplus revenue arising from the sale of public lands, and from the deduction of pay from members of Congress.” 13

 
The platform also proposed changes to Congress. Joseph wanted to reduce congressional pay from eight dollars to two dollars per day. He wanted to have only two members of the House of Representatives for every one million people. 14

 
In addition, Joseph favored extensive prison reform, forming a national bank, and annexing Oregon and Texas. 15 He favored extending the United States “from the east to the west sea,” but only if Native Americans gave their consent. 16

 
On February 24, the Prophet had 1,500 copies of the pamphlet printed. Copies were mailed to the president of the United States and his cabinet, the justices of the Supreme Court, senators, representatives, editors of principal newspapers, postmasters, and other prominent citizens. 17

 
General Smith’s Views is an intriguing document. Many of Joseph Smith’s proposals came to pass, although not necessarily in the way he had envisioned: the power of the presidency was increased by Abraham Lincoln during the U.S. Civil War; the Civil War led to emancipation of the slaves; the penal system improved, although not to the extent that Joseph prescribed; and Oregon and Texas did become part of the United States. The Union’s borders soon stretched from sea to sea, but without the consent of Native Americans. Elder John A. Widtsoe evaluated General Smith’s Views as “an intelligent, comprehensive, forward-looking statement of policies, worthy of a trained statesman.” 18

 


Charity Never Faileth



But, even with a good or plausible political platform it would not be enough.  The government if not in the business of taking from the rich to give to the poor, or in the business of cutting wood to built an ark and a reserve in case of emergencies. That power had to be left alone in the hands of the private sector or the individual. Charity Starts at home and it is the pure love of Christ.  

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth.  Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—

But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 7:46 - 48)

By teaching them good principles and sound doctrine based on moral certainties, every one would be able to take care of themselves and also of their own if needs be.  The LORD gave us delightful instructions on self reliance, peace, happiness and prosperity in obedience to his laws and statutes, more particularly the law of Sacrifice, the law of tithes, the law of fast and the law to restrain ourselves from  doing our own will on the Sabbath day. He showed by our own wicked works the wrong way to do things; and by his divine nature and wisdom, the right way to do things.  I’m not speaking my own words or making things up.  It is already written and recorded in the book of Isaiah chapter 58th, even the whole of it where the LORD plainly says:


The Most Powerful Women Organization under Heaven


CRY aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not?  wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge?  Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

Is it such a fast that I have chosen?  a day for a man to afflict his soul?  is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him?  wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?

Is not this the fast that I have chosen?  to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house?  when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.  If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:

And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 58:1 - 14)



Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 1:17)

This concludes my errand from the LORD for this day. I have preached to you by precept and by example. To me Religion is an applied science. I like to experiment with it by practicing with real intent what the scriptures counsel us to do.   This treasure is shovel ready for all who will to give heed to the good counsel of the LORD. All you have to do is to read and apply at your earliest convenience. 
And this I make an example unto you, for your consolation concerning all those who have been commanded to do a work and have been hindered by the hands of their enemies, and by oppression, saith the Lord your God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 124:53)

Let all the saints rejoice, therefore, and be exceedingly glad; for Israel's God is their God, and he will mete out a just recompense of reward upon the heads of all their oppressors.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 127:3)


This I live with love from a distant admirer and your fellow countryman. You cannot serve well whom you don’t love.  I told you that I would remember you in my prayers. And I am commanded to love all, even my enemies if it is that I want to be a child of GOD.  And I do this, humbly, meekly, boldly and nobly by way of knowledge and as a servant for the people in the hands of Christ, and in his holy name I write, even in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


Attentively yours


Miguel Ángel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE


200812345

No comments:

Post a Comment