THE TITLE OF LIBERTY

And the Lord called his people ZION, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:18)

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.



 
Haines City, FL May 19, 2015

President Barak Obama
US State Attorney
Florida Governor Rick Scott
Florida State Attorney
Florida Department of children and families
and all others to whom it may concern.



The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.  In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

(Old Testament | Psalms 18:5 - 6)




This letter serves to certify and communicate in proper and satisfactory manner that I Miguel Angel Tinoco recently received a letter from the office of the department of children and families in Florida with a blank power of attorney for us to fill and sign requesting permission from us for you to have an open check to investigate ALL of my wife’s and ALL of my own financial information accounts and other pertinent mortgage information, or information from other sources for a period of a year from now. Are you out of your mind? Your request as noted is respectfully denied.  

The government is a product of us the people; not any of us a product of your government. For your information, we cannot just give you or any of you, in good faith and conscience permission to intrude and disturb the fragile state of our financial viability for such a prolonged period of time. You are requesting a permission or power from us that will give pretty much anyone from your office and government access to our sensitive records and an invalid reason to open unwarranted financial enquiries from other sources.  I truly do not trust in the people of your organization for reasons that I reserve to myself.  Let it suffice to know, that I have fallen in your snares and traps before. I have been bitten so much that I am immune to your poison.  I say this, because in 2007 your office sent a filthy scumbag agent from the department of children and families to my house once when I requested for help for food and Medicaid, and because of my deteriorated mental condition.  The foul agent miss interpreted my words and thought that I was on drugs and perhaps abusing my family.  As a result of all that, more intrusive investigations from other unknown sources resulted. Consequently, I lost my cars, my house, my reputation, my freedom and my moral character.  I hope that person is burning in hell for her false report that caused my false imprisonment and the suffering of my family.  

If by any chance you doubt or distrust our financial needs and/or the information that we have given you when we requested further food assistance and medical assistance for our kids this month, please ask us to meet in person and/or request in advance for us to bring to you such official records or statements from our financial institutions.  We receive statements every month from the mortgage company and from the two bank accounts we have.  Most of our records are a matter of public information in any case.  We will gladly bring them to you and open our bank accounts in your multi eyed face so you can search the information you need to verify that we lie not.   But, if you insist and must have the information that you improperly requested from us, it has to come ordered in due process by a respectable and competent judge from a court of law.

I know your game. I know how wickedly you operate. You are the kind of people that say lie a little so we can catch them in a big lie.  Don’t you have bigger fish to catch?  Your government leaders take big chunks of money from the Federal Government for the benefits we need and apply for, but when it comes to deliver, you do anything in you power to deny us so you can keep the money for your own purposes and for people that deliberately abuse the system.   

Well said the LORD to me concerning you:  This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far away from me. They teach for precepts the commandments of man, having form of godliness but denying the power thereof, from such turn away and join them not.   

We have been requesting Medicaid from you for over three years and until now you fully approved us.  Before you put us only as medically needy status; and you approved us for Medicaid with a large monthly deductible that we could not afford, so we could never use it to visit a doctor for minor things except at the emergency room.  We don’t go to the doctor because we cannot afford medication.  Now that we need to resubmit the same information to continue to receive these benefits that you approved us this years for a little longer, you are requesting unreasonable searches and/or seizures of all of our financial information beyond that which is normal.  We have more reason to distrust your motives that you to us.  We do not lie or have reason to do so, if we had resources to cover our needs we would not ask like many of your people do.   We are like a displaced and needful people that live as of the grid in order to make ends meet and not be homeless.  Some times have to make huge sacrifices and circumvent the dangers of your hateful laws to get what we need in order to survive and keep going.  With this letter, I am circumventing the big SPYder on my way that is waiting for us to make a mistake to ensnare in a web of lies and deceptive practices.   

We are servants of the most High GOD. He knows our indigent condition, our situation, the thoughts of our mind and the intentions of our heart, but we live decently.   And three nights ago, the day after I re-applied for food and Medicaid benefit for my children, the Lord our god, showed us in a vision your evil intent towards us.  Even before I received your letter, he showed me in a vision of the night dream that a big tarantula or black widow spyder with many eyes and open arms was on my way to get the food my family and I need.  The spyder was like an adder in the way with open arms, snaring with bright red eyes smelling the prey to come. 

Today, when I saw the logo of your department of children and families, the dream came alive to my mind; and I saw in your logo the big spider of my dreams with the six eyes and the open arms trying to catch me with snares.  If you want to bite me, pretty spyder, you will have to leave your comfort zone come and fetch me.  I will ready my big stick to smite you silly for I know your kind and fear not your power or authority, but seek to pull it down.   Therefore, if you think that I am lying to you in my application for our awkward situation, and you must have my financial information to prove it, then you have to do it within due process. I STRONGLY suggest you talk to the state district attorney, complain of potential fraud and follow proper suite.  Then we will come with all of our records at the table and disclose all what you want to hear or see so help me GOD. But we will not fall in your trap today.

Just remember that you are tenants in my promised land, you eat the fruits of my ancient inheritance, you exploit my natural resources of my rich soil, you get rich with the labors of my people whom you hate and displace, even the people who cleans your toilets, mows your lawns, nurture your children, build your houses and chooses your presidents and prays for your continual peace.  

And if my reply is offensive to you, and you deny me due benefits as per the law, be it so, and to hell with it.  Proverbially speaking, I will eat my dog if I have to.  In other words, I will beg my church and the catholic charities if needs be for food.  They have already help me some times to pay a portion of my bills and even a portion of my rent when I am short of founds like today.  Because when a window is closed by the wicked that feed from our labors, the LORD opens an effectual door to sustain his saints.


IN the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

(Old Testament | Psalms 11:1 - 7)


Be it known, that I will sent this letter to the governor of Florida and also to the US president and to others to whom it may concern.  This is my response to you, and I do it humbly, meekly, boldly and nobly in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.  

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco ROD=TREE-JESSE.



No comments:

Post a Comment