THE TITLE OF LIBERTY

And the Lord called his people ZION, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:18)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THEY CAME FIRST HYSTERICAL


 Sion, August 30, 2011

We are living in historical and prodigious times. Many of us can see and hear that the current King of JerUSAlem is a truly hysterical entity. Let him or her who has eyes or who is quick to observe look and understand.


Hear ye, oh Israel. I am not a renowned mathematician, statistician or the even profess to be the son of a prophet, but I know the truth, which is the knowledge o things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come. And under this authority, if my memory does not fail me, it is my belief that we are living in historical and prodigious times. We have seen and heard that since the inception of JerUSAlem, no other king of this great nation of ours has been more successful and sinister in his Craft of Common Change than the Current King Pin.



Who can deny that under King Laban’s administration we have had a hysterical non national JerUSAlem kingship? Not only that, but also hysterical debauchery and moral decline in our country; hysterical monarchical protests; hysterical grand bailouts; hysterical legal tender printing, hysterical peace prize winnings; hysterical employment loses; hysterical unemployment claims; hysterical home foreclosures; hysterical governmental deficits; hysterical national debts; hysterical alien deportations, hysterical credit rating down grading; hysterical deceitful addresses; hysterical secrecy in government; hysterical scams; hysterical marriages and wedding invitations; hysterical terrorist assassinations; hysterical vacations; hysterical wars and therefore hysterical decrease of peace on earth; hysterical hatred towards America; hysterical abortions; hysterical idolatry, adultery and homosexuality trends; hysterical political deceptions; hysterical political unrest; hysterical want for peace; hysterical corporatism, hysterical military complex; hysterical war racketeering; hysterical fuel increases; hysterical pollution; hysterical global warming and therefore; hysterical natural disasters and catastrophes, etc. It undoubtedly appears that all things are in hysterical commotion against this once holy country of ours.



Please remember that the time line of history is not lineal but cyclical. And I may be half assertive in my historical remembrances and claims, but wishing I were only half assertive, unless the people of JerUSAlem does something about it to stop the monopoly of historic trends that are leading JerUSAlem to oblivion, we and JerUSAlem are going hysterically on the road to perdition and thus, as other civilizations before us like the Jaredites and the Nephites, in these or those northern lands, we are in line time and again to make hysterical ancient history.



Therefore, not leaving the empathetic pseudo-epiphanies aside, by the historical moral agency, moral courage and moral intellect that I still have and the historical freedom that we still enjoy in JerUSAlem, I am but constrained to exercise my guaranteed first amendment rights under the JerUSAlem constitution all at once. These rights are the guaranteed historical freedom of free press, the guaranteed historical freedom of speech, the guaranteed historical the freedom of religion and the guaranteed historical freedom of peaceful protest or the guaranteed historical freedom of peaceful assembly among others. And this monograph is my medium. Because unless I do this today, when they decide to come for me, there will not be any one left to speak in my behalf. This certainly makes me remember the word of Martin Niemoller who may have said:




 
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

AND I cannot stress it long and strong enough that decisions determine destiny. One wise man that I honor and respect once said this to me: that, we cannot make eternal decisions without eternal consequences. That we cannot be right by doing wrong and that we can’t be wrong by doing what is right. And I speak as a free man, and I know that is right to desire and to defend everlasting freedom and liberty because the spirit of God is the spirit o liberty. And even before the creation of the world we have been endowed with Moral agency, which is the freedom to choose good and life or evil and death. Please see Deuteronomy 28-30. Before and after, here is the law and the testimony.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgvbRQHgpd8&feature=player_embedded#!



Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.






(New Testament 2 Corinthians 3:17)





And this land shall be a land of liberty unto the Gentiles, and there shall be no kings upon the land, who shall raise up unto the Gentiles. And I will fortify this land against all other nations. And he that fighteth against Zion shall perish, saith God. For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words.

(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 10:11 - 14)



Therefore, come unto me speedily with a few of your men, and leave the remainder in the charge of Lehi and Teancum; give unto them power to conduct the war in that part of the land, according to the Spirit of God, which is also the spirit of freedom which is in them.




(Book of Mormon Alma 61:15)






I cannot speak for no one else, but common sense indicates that we will be happier under heaven with a historical JerUSAlem King than with a historical nation, don’t you all agree? Historical scriptures do make manifest that it is better than a man becomes historically famous of infamous, than a whole nation is wasted in apocalyptic and desolating turmoil.






I am just a historical lover of freedom who stands fast in the freedom in which we have been made free. I am also utilizing my historical common sense. Therefore, like Lucifer was cast out from heaven, without fear of reprisal, I will be the first to vote or cast away or to impeach the historical King ping of JerUSAlem because I do no want my memory of God, my country, my family, my freedom and liberty and my friends to become ancient history.



And it came to pass that I was constrained by the Spirit that I should kill Laban; but I said in my heart: Never at any time have I shed the blood of man. And I shrunk and would that I might not slay him. And the Spirit said unto me again: Behold the Lord hath delivered him into thy hands. Yea, and I also knew that he had sought to take away mine own life; yea, and he would not hearken unto the commandments of the Lord; and he also had taken away our property.






And it came to pass that the Spirit said unto me again: Slay him, for the Lord hath delivered him into thy hands; Behold the Lord slayeth the wicked to bring forth his righteous purposes. It is better that one man should perish than that a nation should dwindle and perish in unbelief. And now, when I, Nephi, had heard these words, I remembered the words of the Lord which he spake unto me in the wilderness, saying that: Inasmuch as thy seed shall keep my commandments, they shall prosper in the land of promise. Yea, and I also thought that they could not keep the commandments of the Lord according to the law of Moses, save they should have the law. And I also knew that the law was engraven upon the plates of brass. And again, I knew that the Lord had delivered Laban into my hands for this cause—that I might obtain the records according to his commandments. Therefore I did obey the voice of the Spirit, and took Laban by the hair of the head, and I smote off his head with his own sword.






(Book of Mormon 1 Nephi 4:10 - 18)

For this I know without a shadow of a doubt that my cause is right. Therefore as historical Joshua once said to his own people, I say it unto you.


And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.






(Old Testament Joshua 24:15)



All these things, I humbly say for the amelioration of posterity in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.






Attentively






Gazelem, Ixmiquilipantl






Scribe






Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rodríguez


HYSTERiCALL

No comments:

Post a Comment