THE TITLE OF LIBERTY

And the Lord called his people ZION, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:18)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Civil Matters

Zion December 7th 2010


Attention this is the voice of WARNING to the ends of the earth:



Honorable President: Mr. Barack Hussein Obama

US Senator: Bill Nelson and George Lemiux

US Representative: Bill Posey and other collaborating fellows.



If I may speak unrestrained, I have an errand to make manifest.



The Reason of this letter is to make manifest my concern with regards to the Issues of US Tax Cuts. I am in great need of a job and I need this government to use their resources to get us Jobs and not to give our tax payers money away to the wealthy nor to corporations that are not producing us any jobs despite all the help and bail out you gave them at our expense.



Much less we need to give tax breaks to multinational corporations that have outsourced a great many American Jobs to our hypocritical international friends. And if you must by necessity extend unemployment benefits to the jobless Americans, let it be for not longer than six months. And thereafter retake the issue if needs be with more time to make more assertive legislation or as you have vowed to fight this, Mr. President. This wasteness of national and unearned resources is making a lot of people very complaisant and the country even poorer. Please use wisely the national resources of our land to land us jobs so we can get of your back. We chose you and accepted you to be the voice of the people of the United States and to represent the US and not to give in to uncircumcised polls that do not reflect our will. You and the government are the highest executive authority of this country and perhaps of the world. Please stop listening or giving in to Communist News Networks or the Fire Brand Fox Journalist Network of Devils. Or even the State department embarrassing Wicked Leaks.



I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.



(New Testament Luke 12:49 - 54)


The dignity of the presidency Seat cannot be marred any longer by the actions of a weak head of the state department with all those purported claims that CANNOT be substantiated, UNLESS the head o that department remains intact. It will be a wise to replace those that have were in charge and by which negligence embarrassed US all with more than a quarter million murky truths. As you see, the fire has already been kindled.



My God taught me that if my right hand is cause of offence, that I should sever it. Or that if the foot that guides me is cause for me to fall, that I should also sever it. Or even if that if my eye by which I guide myself to walk straight causes me to walk in crooked paths that that I should pluck it out. In other words; if my family, acquaintances or leaders cause me to err, that I should leave them or cut them off. For it is better that I enter the kingdom of heaven, maimed, without a leg or blind that I and all the members of my body to be cast into the fire. Or that both my friends and I are all cast into hell.



These are turbulent times for us all. Mr. President, you and I know that the last POTUS of our republic was George W. Bush. You are the first POTWO who ascended out of a failing Democracy or something else that CHANGES usually for the worst rather than for the better. All we can do is to help you get us there a little later with as little CHANGE as possible before we all crash. For the fall of Babylon is imminent. A nearby friend is better than a far away brother. As far as the national economy it is concerned, you all have to slow down in the turbulence on the air or on the bumpy road as an automobile motorist does when they find a speed bump. Only fools speed up in turbulence hoping not to crash. These are world wide given prophetic words from a professional pilot, not my own.



Without jobs we cannot pay our rent, mortgage, and other bills, or even taxes and therefore the government will not be able to sustain, budget itself efficiently, reduce the deficit and/or repay our gigantic national debt.



We are sacrificing a lot already as it is. We are learning to live with half as much or less and if we can manage without tax cuts, so can the wealthy. Despite my everlasting self denial, I am branded a mentally disabled American who barely makes ends meet on SSDI; and I hate it. I ‘d rather kill myself working myself to death than to die working to kill myself with too much free time in my hands. This is what social programs do in the minds of most people. I am a living proof of it. These social programs take away our life, or the part that rally counts anyway. I have a hard time getting even a part time job despite my willingness to work due to my deteriorating mental challenges; but until it shuts down, my mind is active 24/7/12. In fact, I have ceased even looking for job in this area where I live until I move to a more job accessible area. Do any of you have a job for me? I am a very profitable counselor as long as it is for an honest and a praiseworthy enterprise. My life is going down the drain very rapidly and helpful friends are scarce. But I know that many able people that have reliable transportation and other abilities and opportunities to get jobs do not work because they get less or equal money at any given work site than what they get with Federal or State Unemployment Insurance. In fact, we the retired and disabled people have had two consecutive years without a COLA.



If I could work and sustain myself half as I used to, I would even relinquish all my SSDI dependency. I want to go to school to better my chances of getting a job, for I think I know how to write more than I can think or even talk. My words come from my heart and not from my mind. I would even go to wok in the war zone if I were accepted in the military or a non combatant job. For despite my abilities to win battles in the name of God, I hate going to war. Neither am I allowed to fight because with me on your side, you will always win. Why do you thing you were so successful in your presidential campaign? I had my eyes set on you even since you were a Senator and all my prayers of faith are answered. And when I am down, we are all down. Help me to get on my fit and I will cast all the devils away from you all so you, the rest of America and I can be successful in all our righteous enterprises. This is the reason this country does not progress. But I am good lifting the morale of people and also preaching the word of God. In haven I used to be Michael the Archangel, the great commander of the host of heaven. Here I am like any and all flesh under heaven, dust or next to nothing.



As you may already know, the sick and weakened elderly needed this COLA thing, but we have been left behind. I cannot speak in behalf of all that are in my circumstances, but I think if we have sacrificed COLA, we can get along without extending unemployment benefits, and that way you will know of a surety the extent of our resourcefulness or socioeconomic problems. Then you can assist us better. But if you give the little we have, we are all going to be left empty handed and you will not be able to assist us.



My family of seven is having a very though time making ends meet, but we are grateful for what we have until we make better times or until the King, our Lord Jesus Christ comes to reign. Let it also be known that where there is no vision, people perish. Jobs give some sense of dignity to the willing and able; and it also help us exercise faith in the future, to lift our shield high up to heaven and to extend our vision beyond the speedily approaching doomsday.



Your concern and assertive action is greatly appreciated.



Attentively, a humble servant in the hands of Christ and of my fellow men.



IXMIQUILIPAN



P. S Please do not forward this to any psychiatrist for they will give you a bad report about me. I know I have a very peculiar way of thinking, but it gets really worst with psychotropic medications and under restraint. And as a self built entity having possession of the arts of universal architectures and the engineering of souls; in other words, the all seeing eye, you do not want me to lose my ability to see and think clearly; or to differentiate and chose right from wrong; peradventure I get an insatiable urge of preaching repentance to the wicked with a voice sounding in your ears louder than the rolling thunders and of the shaking of the earth. And I despair, seeking that which I shouldn’t, I mistakenly or by divine command open once again the gates of hell and bring about the next apocalypse upon the living and the dead as it has hitherto happened since the day I was sold into slavery by my friends. The consequences are global. Remember that you are brethren; and therefore you should behave accordingly. And also that you were appointed to work for me and to represent me as well as all the constituents that elected you in this country of ours. I truly love freedom and liberty and all my fellow men in the world but I only honor only those who honor me and those who do not, I have them in little steam. I only do and say what I have heard and seen my father say.



In fact, since all secrets under heaven have and will continue to be revealed, I will reveal this unto you not of myself but by the power of the spirit which is in me.



HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together. For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated. And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.



And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days. And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them. Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth. Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.



And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.



Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear: Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people; For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant; They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 1:1 - 16)



But, verily I say unto you that in time ye shall have no king nor ruler, for I will be your king and watch over you. Wherefore, hear my voice and follow me, and you shall be a free people, and ye shall have no laws but my laws when I come, for I am your lawgiver, and what can stay my hand? But, verily I say unto you, teach one another according to the office wherewith I have appointed you; And let every man esteem his brother as himself, and practise virtue and holiness before me.



And again I say unto you, let every man esteem his brother as himself. For what man among you having twelve sons, and is no respecter of them, and they serve him obediently, and he saith unto the one: Be thou clothed in robes and sit thou here; and to the other: Be thou clothed in rags and sit thou there—and looketh upon his sons and saith I am just? Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine.



And again, I say unto you that the enemy in the secret chambers seeketh your lives. Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land. I tell you these things because of your prayers; wherefore, treasure up wisdom in your bosoms, lest the wickedness of men reveal these things unto you by their wickedness, in a manner which shall speak in your ears with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth; but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 38:21 - 30)



As you have seen, God has spoken and as he said he will fulfill and in his holy name I declare all these things, even in the name of Jesus Christ, for his honor and with a single eye to his Glory, Amen.



Ixmiquilipan



Scribe



Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rodríguez

No comments:

Post a Comment